- Suggest a Purchase
- New Additions
- Books Highlight
- Circulation + -
- Extended Opening of Study Places
- Library Induction & Instruction
- Access to Other Library
- Alumni Libraries Ticket
The Library appreciates donations of academic books and other library materials to support the teaching and study of the College provided that there is no restriction to their handling and use. Except for rare and special items, the CPCE Libraries generally will accept:
- materials relevant to the College’s teaching and study needs;
- items published within the last four years except otherwise recommended by the relevant colleagues; and
- items in good physical conditions.
You may refer to the Gifts to the Library for details. To make a donation, please complete and sign on the Letter of Gift and send it with the donated items to the Acquisitions Librarian, CPCE Libraries. For further enquiries, please contact Ms. Dora Cheng, Acquisition Librarian, at 3746 0852 or firstname.lastname@example.org.